A retreat, a time to meditate

Lent is those fourty days before Easter when we take our soul to a retreat.
To retreat is to stand back, reflect on our lives, to ask:
What have I been doing with my life?
What has God been teaching me?
Where have I succeeded in living God's way?
Where have I failed?
What do I need to confess to God, or to change?
Joyce Hugget.

The good thing about all this is that God is faithfull. He is slow to anger and does not keep a record of all the wrong we do. And for that, I just want to THANK YOU, LORD:

Thank you for loving me,
Thank you for protecting me,
Thank you for forgiving me,
Thank you for having faith in me,
Thank you for the hope I have in you,
Thank you for making me,
Thank you for Your Son, Jesus
Thank you for being You.
Thank you for your everlasting presence.
THANK YOU, LORD.
by Pauline Okposi.

 
Go to top